Rights of commercial use of Iwata Font Packages
The commercial use of the Iwata Font Package is permitted in some cases. Check the examples given below and contact us if you are interested in the commercial use of the Iwata Font and we will send the conditions for licensing.
For inquiries about the licensing/commercial use of the Iwata Font, click here.
Examples of acceptable commercial use of the Iwata Font Package fonts
- Printed matters
- The preparation/distribution of PDFs
- The production of titles/logos
- Website/Flash (For the use of images of characters only)
Examples of unacceptable commercial use of Iwata Font Package fonts
- If you wish to use Iwata Font as a comprehensive license for display, typesetting and output collectively
(Mainly for newspaper publishers, printing companies and electrical manufacturers)
- If you wish to use Iwata Font as titles or text for telop, game software, videos, DVDs and/or digital signage
(Mainly for broadcasting-related companies, game software makers and design companies)
- If you wish to incorporate a character set into electronic hardware, software or applications for mobile terminals
(Mainly for electronic manufacturers and developers)
- If you wish to use Iwata Font by installing fonts into a server
(Mainly for developers and online service providers)
- If you wish to use Iwata Font for sales of e-books (For commercial use)
(Mainly for publishing companies and developers)
- If you wish to use Iwata Font for selling e-newspapers
(Mainly for newspaper publishers)
Please note that no license will be given for the purpose of the production/distribution of e-books/e-newspapers using Iwata Font Package/Iwata LETS. If you wish to use Iwata Font Package/Iwata LETS for such purposes, we will consult separately. Click here to contact us.
Questions about licensing/commercial use
For any inquiry about the licensing/commercial use of Iwata Font, click here. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.